Say goodbye to the days of highly invasive surgical procedures for fat reduction and skin resurfacing! The Morpheus8 from InMode combines two technologies you may already be familiar with – radiofrequency energy and microneedling – to stimulate collagen production and lead to more even, firm, and youthful skin.
How does Morpheus8 work?
The Morpheus8 and Morpheus8 Body handpieces allow us to tailor your treatment to your individual needs and address your concerns no matter your skin tone, type, or condition. These noninvasive handpieces allow us to combine RF energy and microneedling to contour fat at deeper levels of your skin while simultaneously rejuvenating and resurfacing the superficial levels. Morpheus8 can be used on nearly every area of your body and allow us to provide services including facial and body contouring, skin resurfacing and tightening, and the reduction and removal of acne, cellulite, scars, stretch marks, and hyperpigmentation.
What can Morpheus8 treat?
There are five main Morpheus8 treatments:
- Morpheus8 treatments are great options for noninvasive facial and body contouring. These treatments stimulate collagen production through the combination of RF energy and microneedling, which results in firmer, tighter, more youthful looking skin.
- Morpheus8 treatments reduce fine lines and wrinkles anywhere on your face, including around your eyes, mouth, and across your forehead. Because of its noninvasive nature, we are able to offer all the benefits of a facelift without the need for surgery!
- Morpheus8 treatments lift and tighten loose skin in the same manner that a traditional facelift would, while being totally noninvasive. We are able to use this technology to reduce sagging around your neck, chin, and jowls in addition to removing excess fat in other areas of your body.
- Morpheus8 treatments are extremely effective for both facial acne and body acne! We are able to utilize this handpiece to shrink and close oil glands in your skin to prevent excess oil production which can lead to acne. We are also able to treat acne scarring, reduce redness and inflammation, and smooth your skin’s overall texture.
- Morpheus8 treatments can be used to reduce and eliminate the appearance of stretch marks. No matter your age, gender, or skin tone and type, we are able to utilize the Morpheus8 to break up the scar tissue and fibrous tissue that causes stretch marks, resulting in firmer, more elastic skin.
What can I expect during my Morpheus8 treatment?
Your Morpheus8 treatment will take place in our office, and you can expect your appointment to last approximately 30-60 minutes. Your provider will begin by applying a topical numbing cream to the treatment area in order to minimize discomfort during your treatment. Your provider will then use the handheld device to treat the specified area, and the microneedles will perforate your skin. At this point, radiofrequency energy will be generated and penetrate into the dermal layer of your skin.
Afterwards, your provider will educate you on the aftercare for your Morpheus8 treatment. We recommend avoiding exercise or strenuous activity for 24 hours after your treatment, and not applying makeup for 48 hours after. During this time, we also highly recommend applying and reapplying sunscreen and avoiding direct sunlight. Your provider will also advise you to use a soothing facial cleanser and lukewarm water to gently wash your face and apply a gentle moisturizer or healing ointment.
Am I a candidate for Morpheus8 treatments?
These treatments are suitable for people of all genders, ages, skin tones, and skin types. The best way to determine if Morpheus8 treatments can address your skin concerns is to book a consultation with our professional and knowledgeable staff and allow us to help you build a unique treatment plan.
Do Morpheus8 treatments have any downtime?
Because Morpheus8 treatments are noninvasive, there is no downtime. You will be able to go about your day as normal following your treatment!
Do Morpheus8 treatments have any side effects?
The side effect of Morpheus8 treatments are typically mild and subside quickly. Immediately following your treatment, you may experience a slight redness and tightness similar to a mild sunburn, but it will subside in a day or so. Other side effects may include slight swelling, bruising, scabbing, and peeling as your treated area begins to heal.
When will I see results from my Morpheus8 treatment?
Treatment results vary from individual to individual, but generally, you will see results in as little as 3 days after your treatment. You will likely see the most noticeable results approximately one month after treatment, with continual improvements in the following six months, as the collagen fully forms. For best results, we recommend three treatments, spaced four to six weeks apart.
How long will my results last?
Results from Morpheus8 treatments are permanent. We recommend maintenance treatments every one or two years to ensure your skin sustains collagen production over time, as it will naturally lose elasticity as you age.
How much do Morpheus8 treatments cost?
The cost of Morpheus8 treatments varies by patient and is dependent on location and size of the treatment area. We recommend scheduling a consultation with our team for an accurate estimate.