Morpheus8 Skin Tightening
Our team is excited to expand our radiofrequency treatment selection with the addition of our new Morpheus8! This handheld device is safe, effective, and the perfect non-surgical treatment if you are interested in skin resurfacing, skin tightening, or minimally invasive fat reduction. By combining fractional radiofrequency (RF) technology and microneedling, the Morpheus8 is able to penetrate deeper into your skin than traditional techniques, which encourages a natural healing response and results in more even, firm, and youthful skin.
Get answers to your Questions Frequently Asked Questions
Technology has come such a long way in our field, and the Morpheus8 is incredible proof of that! Through the combination of targeted radiofrequency energy and microneedling, we are able to use this versatile handpiece to encourage collagen and elastin production in order to tighten the fibers in your skin and contour fat. The Morpheus8 is unique in that it can be tailored to your individual needs, no matter your skin tone, type or condition. With its penetrative range of 0.5mm to 8mm, we are able to contour fat at deeper levels of your skin while simultaneously rejuvenating and resurfacing the superficial levels. The Morpheus8’s handpiece allows us to treat nearly every area on your body and provide services ranging from facial contouring to cellulite reduction and removal.
Your first step in your Morpheus8 treatment should be a consultation with our knowledgeable and professional providers. At your consultation, you will discuss your cosmetic goals, your medical history and current medications, and your lifestyle (activity level, alcohol or tobacco use, etc) with your provider. At this appointment, your provider will also examine and photograph the areas you want to address and work with you to create a treatment plan that best aligns with your goals.
Your Morpheus8 treatment will take place in our office, and you can expect your appointment to last approximately 30-60 minutes. Your provider will begin by applying a topical numbing cream to the treatment area in order to minimize discomfort during your treatment. Your provider will then use the handheld device to treat the specified area, and the microneedles will perforate your skin. At this point, radiofrequency energy will be generated and penetrate into the dermal layer of your skin.
Afterwards, your provider will educate you on the aftercare for your Morpheus8 treatment. We recommend avoiding exercise or strenuous activity for 24 hours after your treatment, and not applying makeup for 48 hours after. During this time, we also highly recommend applying and reapplying sunscreen and avoiding direct sunlight. Your provider will also advise you to use a soothing facial cleanser and lukewarm water to gently wash your face and apply a gentle moisturizer or healing ointment.
Because Morpheus8 treatments are noninvasive, there is no downtimey. Immediately following your appointment, you may experience mild redness and tightness similar to a moderate sunburn, but these effects will subside within a day or so. After your treatment, you may go about your day as usual.
There are five main benefits to Morpheus8 treatments:
1. Morpheus8 treatments stimulate collagen production through the combination of radiofrequency energy and microneedling, which results in firmer, tighter, more youthful looking skin.
2. Morpheus8 treatments diminish fine lines and wrinkles anywhere on your face, including around your eyes, mouth, and across your forehead. Because of its noninvasive nature, we are able to offer all the benefits of a facelift without the need for surgery!
3. Morpheus8 treatments lift and tighten loose skin in the same manner that a traditional facelift would, while being totally noninvasive. We are able to use this technology to reduce sagging around your neck, chin, and jowls in addition to removing excess fat in other areas of your body.
4. Morpheus8 treatments are extremely effective for both facial acne and body acne! We are able to utilize this handpiece to shrink and close oil glands in your skin to prevent excess oil production which can lead to acne. We are also able to treat acne scarring, reduce redness and inflammation, and smooth your skin’s overall texture.
5. Morpheus8 treatments can be used to reduce and eliminate the appearance of stretch marks. No matter your age, gender, or skin tone and type, we are able to utilize the Morpheus8 to break up the scar tissue and fibrous tissue that causes stretch marks, resulting in firmer, more elastic skin.
The field of aesthetics is making leaps and bounds when it comes to both technological advances and inclusivity, and the Morpheus8 is a prime example of that. These treatments are suitable for people of all genders, ages, skin tones and types. The best way to determine if Morpheus8 can address your skin concerns is to book a consultation with our professional and knowledgeable staff and allow us to help you build a unique treatment plan.
Treatment results vary from individual to individual, but generally, you will see results in as little as 3 days after your treatment. You will likely see the most noticeable results approximately one month after treatment, with continual improvements in the following six months, as the collagen fully forms. For best results, we recommend three treatments, spaced four to six weeks apart.
Results from Morpheus8 treatments are permanent. We recommend maintenance treatments every one or two years to ensure your skin sustains collagen production over time, as it will naturally lose elasticity as you age.
The cost of Morpheus8 treatments varies by patient and is dependent on location and size of the treatment area. We recommend scheduling a consultation with our team for an accurate estimate.